My MedioFondo training program was featured in Canadian Cyclist‘s June-July issue on training for a 100k ride!
This free program is available on their site!
A more detailed version with weekly goals and objectives as well as a detailed GranFondo plan is available through my Training Peaks programs and plans link.
- At #YYJ for part 1/3 en route to#Halifax to launch the#CanoeKayakCanada #dragonboatcoaching module to provincial instructors 2 hours ago
- Safety question from#CanoeKayakCanada coaching education course in #VictoriaBC “Am I my Brother’s Keeper?” 1 day ago
- First float plane trip ever! At#HarbourAir in #Vancouver en route for #VictoriaBC to teach#CanoeKayakCanada coaching course 1 day ago
- Training is a religion…http://wp.me/peggE-6h 3 days ago
- Congrats to Sue for finishing her first Moloka’i OC1 relay this past Sunday! 3 days ago
- @hojuman Nice PR work in your nearly 2nd finish! Winner of the BMO volunteer dodge tho’ 3 May